Completion acknowledgment forms for training that you have taken can be signed from the mobile app. A completion acknowledgment form is a simple, 1-page form that asks you to verify that you have completed a training item. Once you sign the form, the training will move to the Completed page of your transcript.
An organization would like its technicians to be able to sign off on the completion of mandatory training that they take while on service calls. Because most of the technicians work in the field, they need to be able to sign the completion acknowledgment form from the mobile app.
The administrator adds an acknowledgment form to the training. When the technicians take the course on their mobile devices and reach the end of the course, they can sign the completion acknowledgment form by submitting an electronic signature on the Signature page in the app. Once the form is signed, the training is moved to the Completed section of their transcript directly through the mobile app.
- The mobile app does not respect the custom font types in the signature field on the completion acknowledgment page in the app.
Learning objects (LO) that are part of a Library and are pending the completion signature cannot be signed from the mobile app. However, if the Library LO itself is in a status of Pending Completion Signature, then users can sign the acknowledgment form from the app.
Signing the Form
To sign a completion acknowledgment form:
- Tap the Note: The link only appears once you have finished the training. link from the Training Details page. This opens the Details page for the training item.
- Tap the sign icon . This opens the Signature page.
- You can submit a signature in one of two ways, depending on your portal's configuration:
- Text Box - If a text box appears on the Signature page, then enter your signature in the text box.
- Read-Only Name - If your name already appears as read-only on the Signature page, then a text box will not appear, and you will simply be able to submit your signature.
- Tap . This submits the signature. The training item moves to the Completed tab of your transcript.
If Authentication Preferences are configured by the administrator to require you to enter authentication credentials, then the Authenticate page will appear when you tap the button on the Signature page.
If your portal requires you to enter your credentials, then enter your user ID and password on the Authenticate page. Then, tap. This will authenticate the user's credentials and complete the signature.
If your portal requires you to tap an external URL, then tap the URL to open the authentication page. Once your signature is authenticated, then the completion acknowledgment form will be complete.