The Curriculum Section View page displays all of the items within the section and any subsections within the section. If the section is completed, then a green check mark appears to the right of the section name.
- To return to the Curriculum Overview page, tap the section bar. See Cornerstone Mobile App (Legacy) - Curriculum Overview Page.
- To open a subsection, tap the subsection bar.
Learning objects (LOs) that are enabled for mobile can be launched or marked complete. Note: If the curriculum is configured so that some LOs can only be accessed after another LO is complete, this is enforced within the mobile application.
- To launch a LO, tap the button.
- To mark a LO complete, tap the button.
- LOs that are not enabled for mobile are visible, but only the View Details option is available.
- To view the details of the LO, tap the button.