The Curriculum Overview page displays all of the sections in the curriculum and any items that are not within a section. If a section is completed, then a green check mark appears to the right of the section name.
- To open a section, tap the section bar. This opens the Curriculum Section View page. See Cornerstone Mobile App (Legacy) - View Curriculum Details.
Learning objects (LOs) that are enabled for mobile can be launched or marked complete. Note: If the curriculum is configured so that some LOs can only be accessed after another LO is complete, this is enforced within the mobile application.
- To launch a LO, tap the button.
- To mark a LO complete, tap the button.
- LOs that are not enabled for mobile are visible, but only the View Details option is available.
- To view the details of the LO, tap the button.