Training Plans - Access
On the Training Plans page, plan contributors can view and access each plan for which they are a contributor, and plan managers can view and access each plan for which they are a manager. On this page, users can perform the following actions:
- Search for a training plan by name.
- Choose to include expired plans in the results table.
- Select a training plan to view or manage. The user's role for each plan is displayed next to the plan details.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Training Plans - Manage||Grants access to Training Plans screen, which allows plan managers and plan contributors to access their assigned training plans. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an end user permission.||Learning|
Training Plans - Search
To search for a training plan, in the search field, enter the training plan name. Then, click the magnifying glass icon . The search field accepts up to 100 characters.
Training Plans - View
Up to ten of the plan contributor's or plan manager's active training plans are displayed by default. The user can sort the plans and view expired plans, if necessary. In addition, the user can view additional plans if the user has more than 10 plans.
Sort Training Plans
From the drop-down menu, select the appropriate sort option for the training plans:
- By Most Recent - This option sorts the training plans by plan period start date. The secondary sort is by role. This option is selected by default.
- By Title - This option sorts the training plans alphabetically by plan title. The secondary sort is by plan period start date.
- By Role - This option sorts the training plans by role, either Contributor or Manager. The secondary sort is by plan period start date.
- By User Status - This option sorts the training plans by the user's status for the training plan. Note: This is not the plan status. The secondary sort is by plan period start date.
View Expired Training Plans
Select this option to include expired training plans in the display. This option is unselected by default.
Training Plan Details
The following information is displayed for each training plan:
- Role - To the left of the training plan details, the user's role with regards to the training plan is displayed, either Contributor, Manager, Contributor Co-planner, or Manager Co-planner. A lock icon appears in the upper-right corner of the role image if the access period to modify the training plan is closed.
- Title - The training plan title is displayed to the right of the training plan role icon.
- Total Cost and Training Hours - To the right of the title, the total cost and training hours for the training plan are displayed.
- User Status - This displays the user's status with regards to the plan. The user's status is also indicated by a strip of color to the left of the role icon. Red indicates that the user's status is Not Started. Yellow indicates that the user's status is In Progress. Green indicates that the user's status is Completed.
- Plan Status - This displays the plan's status.
- Plan Access - For a plan contributor, this displays the period of time during which the contributor can access the training plan and make requests as defined in the Plan Contributor segment. For a plan manager, this displays the segment access period.
- Forecast - This displays the period of time during which training requests are made. This date range is displayed to plan contributors so that they are aware of the time period for which they are planning.
- Description - The plan description is displayed below the status information.
If more than 10 training plans are available to the user, then abutton is available at the bottom of the list. Click the button to view all of the available plans.
Training Plans - View/Edit
To view or edit a training plan as a plan contributor or plan manager, click the plan title. This opens the corresponding Plan Manager or Plan Contributor page.
Possible statuses for contributors are:
- Not Started - The plan contributor has not yet saved or submitted the training plan.
- In Progress - The plan contributor has saved the training plan.
- Completed - The plan contributor has submitted their plan, resubmitted their plan, or the contributor's access period due date has passed.
Possible statuses for plan managers are:
- Not Started - The plan manager has not yet saved or submitted the training plan.
- In Progress - The plan manager has saved the training plan.
- Completed - The plan manager has submitted the training plan.