These are the minimum requirements for using the offline player. Individual courses may have additional requirements.
All browsers are supported by the Offline Player.
- 2.5GHz Processor
- 1.5GB RAM
- 100MB available disk space
Supported Operating Systems:
- Windows XP SP3
- Windows 2003 Server
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- SCORM 1.2, SCORM 2004 3rd Edition, and HTML5 courses must be loaded via Course Publisher or Content Uploader.
Note: Courses must be hosted by Cornerstone. Courses cannot exceed 450MB. Courses cannot contain server-side files (aspx, php, jsp, cfm, etc). Courses cannot contain external content.
- .NET 3.5 SP1 - For Windows XP
- .NET 4 - For Windows 7
- Installing users must be a local administrator on the machine in order to install the offline player.
- Installing users must have registry access permissions.
- Installing users must have permissions to read, write, and install for directories derived from Local Settings and App Data directories.
- ClickOnce application requirements.