Learners can browse for and search for training using a variety of available tools, including Browse for Training, Global Search, Learning Search, Learner Home, and the Events Calendar. After a learner locates training they are interested in, they can request the training to initiate the approval process (if applicable) and add the training to their learning transcript.
- For information about using the Browse for Training page and its available filters to browse for relevant training, See Browse for Training Overview.
- For information about searching for specific training using Global Search, See Search for Training.
- For information about searching for specific training using Learning Search, See Learning Search.
- For information about exploring training via the machine learning platform, Learner Home, See Learner Home - End User View Overview.
- For information about using the Events Calendar to search for instructor-led training, See Events Calendar.
- For information about requesting training, See Request Training.
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|