The Social tab is available on the My Account page and allows users to connect their social profiles with their user account. Note: This tab only appears if it is enabled by your administrator. As the tab name is configurable by the administrator, the name may appear differently in your portal.
To access the Social tab, click thelink in the upper-right corner of any page in the portal. Social appears as a tab on the left.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|User - Edit My Account Preferences||Allow users to view and modify their preferences on the My Account screen. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an end user permission.||Core|
View Full Tab Name
If the tab name is longer than the maximum visible characters, then the full name can be viewed by hovering over the tab.
The following information is displayed for each available connection:
To connect your Facebook profile and friends with your user account:
- To the right of the Facebook connection, click . This opens the Facebook Login pop-up.
- Enter your Facebook login credentials.
- Click . This opens a confirmation page.
- Confirm and review the following, then click .
- You are logged in as the correct user.
- View information about the application.
- View details about what you are sharing.
To connect your LinkedIn network with your user account:
- To the right of the LinkedIn connection, click . This opens the LinkedIn Allow Access pop-up.
- Enter the appropriate information and click . This closes the pop-up and connects your LinkedIn account with your user record.
Users who have permission to edit postings on the Job Postings page for job requisitions can connect their Broadbean with user-level credentials. These user-level credentials can be entered and validated on the Social tab. Users can connect their account and will stay logged in from this page to streamline the job posting process when creating, editing, and copying job requisitions.
To connect the Broadbean account:
- To the right of the Broadbean connection, click . This opens the Broadbean Login pop-up.
- Enter the appropriate information and click . This closes the pop-up and connects your Broadbean account with your user record.