From the Orders tab, users can do the following:
- View orders
- View inventory of pre-purchased training
- View training unit transactions
The tab name may appear differently in your portal, depending on the display name configured by the administrator in My Account Preferences.
To access My Account:
- Select the Settings icon in the upper-right corner of the screen and select the link.
- Select the Navigation icon in the upper-right corner of the screen and select the link.
Select the Orders tab on the left.
Note: The Orders tab only displays for users who have permission to view the tab.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Inventory - Manage||Grants ability to purchase multiple learning object licenses with the intent to assign that training to other users at a later time. This permission can be constrained by OU and User's OU.||eCommerce|
|My Account Orders - View||Grants ability to view the Orders page in My Account. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an end user permission.||eCommerce|
|Order History Details - Edit||Grants ability to edit the Order History Details page of My Account, which displays all of the details for orders, including transaction date, transaction ID, payment method, reference number, order status, secondary address, and the details of each item purchased. Users with this permission can edit their own transaction information. This permission can be constrained by User's OU. This is an end user permission.||eCommerce|
|Order History Details - View||Grants access to Order History Details page of My Account, which displays all of the details for orders, including transaction date, transaction ID, payment method, reference number, order status, and the details of each item purchased. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an end user permission.||eCommerce|
To view the inventory of pre-purchased training, select the
Note: The option is only available for users who have permission to manage the inventory.
The Orders drop-down menu enables users to filter the list of transactions by training units and orders. This option is only available if the administrator has enabled the preference to allow users to track training unit history in My Account.
Filtering bydisplays transactions related to the following:
- Purchasing of training units
- Training purchased with training units
- Training units revoked
- Training units issued
Filtering byonly displays transactions that are related to the purchasing of training items. The transactions do not include training units that have been distributed or revoked.
The following information displays in the table:
- Transaction Date - This column displays the date on which the transaction was completed. For transactions that are part of a Subscription, the transaction number in the Transaction ID column is not clickable. The user cannot view any subscription details for the transaction.
- Transaction ID - This column displays the transaction ID. The ID is system generated and unique to each transaction. For users with permission to view or edit the order history details, the transaction ID displays as a link to the Order Details page. See My Account - Orders - Order Details (Redesigned).
- If the column displays "Not Available," this indicates that the transaction was for training units that were issued or revoked for the user. For transactions for revoked training units, an information icon displays to the right of "Not Available." Select the icon to open the Revoked Training Units Details pop-up.
- Payment Method - This column displays the method of payment used to complete the transaction. For transactions that are part of a Subscription, the Payment Method column displays "Subscription" as the payment method.
- Total - This column displays the total amount of the transaction. The total may display as a monetary amount or as training units.
- Details - This column displays the status of the transaction. The following are the possible statuses:
- Completed - Note: The "Completed" status also displays for transactions that are for issued or revoked training units.
- DeniedPending Payment