To access the Live Feed, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|View New Connect||Grants ability to view the new Connect pages, including Live Feed, All Teams, Team Overview, Team Feed, Team Tasks, Task Details, and Connections. This permission cannot be constrained.||New Connect|
The following information is displayed with each activity update post:
- User Image - An image of the user who created the posting is displayed next to each post. If the user does not have an image in the system, then a generic image is displayed. Click the photograph to open the Universal Profile - Bio page for the user.
- Community Name - The community in which the posting was created is displayed. Click the community name to open the community's Main page.
- User Name - The name of the user who created the posting is displayed to the right of the community name. Click the user's name to open the Universal Profile - Bio page for the user.
- Posting Name - The posting name is displayed. Click the posting name to open the posting.
- Timestamp - A timestamp is displayed with each update post to indicate when the post was made. The timestamp is always displayed in the time zone of the user who is viewing the posting.
- Visibility - The posting's visibility is displayed to the right of the timestamp.
- File or Link Attachment - If the posting has an attachment, then the attachment is displayed.