Tasks can be created in the following ways:
- From the Live Feed page, from the Actions drop-down list, select Create Task.
- From the Team Tasks page, click the button.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|View New Connect||Grants ability to view the new Connect pages, including Live Feed, All Teams, Team Overview, Team Feed, Team Tasks, Task Details, and Connections. This permission cannot be constrained.||New Connect|
Enter the following information for the task:
- Task Title - In the text field, enter a title for the task, up to 70 characters. This field is required.
- Due Date - Using the calendar tool, select a due date for the task. The user can also enter a text due date, such as Today, Tomorrow, Monday, Tuesday, etc. This field is optional.
- Assigned to - To assign the task to a user, users have the option of entering a user's name into the text box or selecting a user from the drop-down list. Select Unassigned to create a task that is not assigned to any users. This field is optional.
Create or Cancel
Click thebutton to create the task and add it to the task list, or click to discard the task. By default, new tasks are not assigned a category. If enabled, the Assigned Connect Task email is triggered when a task is assigned.
|EMAIL NAME||EMAIL DESCRIPTION||ACTION TYPE|
|Assigned Connect Task||This email is triggered when a member of a Connect team is assigned a task within the team. This email can be sent as a notification to Task Assignee, Task Leader, Team Lead, or a specific user. Note: This email may be triggered when a Connect task is created or edited. When editing a task, the email is not triggered unless the task assignee is modified.||New Connect|
|Last Published: 10/11/2021||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|