The Check-Ins tool is a continuous performance management tool to help organizations have ongoing and effective dialogs with their managers and teams to drive alignment, coaching, and continuous performance development.
This tool provides administrators with default templates that can be modified, or administrators can create new templates, add and edit discussion topics, and provide conversation-guiding text.
Once templates are created, employees can use the Check-Ins tool to define goals and career development, as well as provide feedback to managers. Managers and end users can select an appropriate Check-In type, such as a Goals check-in, complete or review the topics in the check-in, and establish a schedule for regular meetings.
Click here to download the Check-Ins Starter Guide. Note: You must be logged in to the Success Center to access this guide.
Administrators can perform the following tasks when working with Check-Ins:
- Create discussion templates to guide discussions for managers and employees. See Check-Ins - Manage Templates.
- View and edit all discussion settings, add, reorder, and edit topics, and update notes as necessary. See Check-Ins - Create a Template.
Managers and employees can perform the following tasks when working with check-in discussions
- View and manage current discussions and create new discussions. See Check-Ins Home Page.
- Create new discussions, add participants, select a template, add and modify topics, and set discussion frequency. See Check-Ins - Create a New Check-In Meeting .
- Add a new meeting to an existing, manage the topics for that meeting, view a subset of goals and access the complete list of goals.See Check-Ins - Add a New Meeting.
- Manage general, topic, and history for a discussion. See Check-Ins - Manage Settings.
- Manage email sections and email triggers for discussion notifications.
The following information is available within this folder. Click a link to navigate directly to the appropriate topic: