The Resume/Feedback sub-step uses the employee information from their resume in Career Center to help provide additional details about the employee as well as direct feedback from the assessor. The assessor may also want to add additional information or feedback about the information displayed.
To create an SMP Template, go to. Then, click the link.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Succession Management Plan Templates - Manage||Grants ability to create and edit Succession Management Plan (SMP) templates for use in assessing talent (incumbents and successors) in SMP tasks. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Talent/Succession - Administration|
Enter the following information:
- Title - Name of the step, which is displayed to the assessor to indicate the current step. This field is required and the character limit is 50. If multiple languages are enabled for your portal, select the Translate icon to translate the field into other available languages.
- Directions - Explain or direct the user. This field has standard formatting options and accepts HTML. The character limit is 3000. If multiple languages are enabled for your portal, select the Translate icon to translate the field into other available languages.
- Resume Section - Select the specific resume section to include.
- Comments - Enter the number of comments that are required from the assessor related to the resume. Requiring comments helps ensure that the assessor is providing feedback throughout the process.
- Click to save any changes.
- Click to discard any unsaved changes.
Sample Resume/Feedback Sub-Step within Profile Step