|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
Enter the following information for the task:
- Task Name - Enter a meaningful name for the SMP task. The character limit for this field is 100. If multiple languages are enabled for your portal, select the Translate icon to translate the field into other available languages.
- Description - Enter a description of the task. The character limit for this field is 500. If multiple languages are enabled for your portal, select the Translate icon to translate the field into other available languages.
- Task Period - Using the From and To date values, select the start and end dates of the task. This defines when the moderators can access and begin completing the task.
- Plan Type - From the drop-down list, select SMP Talent Conference Task. This selection determines which SMP templates are available in the Template field. This selection also affects certain configuration options for the task.
- Template - Click the Select icon to select the specific template to use in the task. When SMP Talent Conference Task is selected in the Plan Type field, only SMP Talent Conference templates are available for selection. The template that is selected determines the steps that the assessor completes for the task. A template must be created prior to creating the task in order for it to be available for selection.
- Select the source of succession data - Select the source of the succession data that will be displayed in the Talent Conference Helicopter View page of the talent conference.
- Most Recent Succession Data - When this option is selected, the Talent Conference Helicopter View is automatically populated with the most recent succession data for users. This is the most recent data from any succession task.
- Select SMP Task - When this option is selected, the Talent Conference Helicopter View is automatically populated with the succession data from a specific in progress or completed succession task. Click the Select icon to select the desired succession task.
Update SMP Ratings
- Update Evergreen Succession Ratings when the task is submitted - When this option is selected, the Evergreen succession ratings of each user in the talent conference task are updated with the ratings from the talent conference task as soon as the task is submitted. The updated Evergreen ratings are then updated wherever Evergreen ratings are used. When this option is not selected, the users' Evergreen ratings are not impacted by the talent conference task.