Display status and progress information on a user's transcript. This report can be run for one or multiple users. Filter the report by status, training title, training type, or by when trainings were added to the transcript.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Transcript Status Report||Grants access to Transcript Status Report, which displays status and progress information on a user's transcript for one or multiple users.||Reports - Training|
Date Criteria - filter your results based on when learning objects were added to a user's transcript. Note: Date Criteria is always implemented using UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
- User Criteria - limit report output to the users matching the specified user criteria
- The report will only run within the defined constraints for the user running the report
- This is the standard OU availability selection criteria drop-down. Choose from available OU types
- Defaults: If no User Criteria are selected then the report will run for the entire available population
- Training Type - filter the report on a certain training type or select All for all training types
- Training Title - To report on a specific training, select the training from this field. Only one can be selected. Note: If a Training Title is specified, then this report output only includes the latest version of the training that is in a Completed status. Previous versions of the training will not be included in the report output.
- Training Status - select statuses to include in results. Note: The Not Available field is only visible to users who have permission to manage the available date setting for proxy enrollments.
- User Status - check to Include Inactive Users
- Training Due Date - check to Include Training Due Date
- Completion Date - check to Include Completion Date
This is an asynchronous report, which allows the administrator to define the standard report and generate the report asynchronously. As a result, when administrators process the report, the system generates the report in the background, while the administrator can move on to other areas of the system. When the report is finished processing, the administrator can then view the full report in its entirety.
- Up to three separate reports can generate asynchronously, allowing greater flexibility for creating and storing different versions of the report.
- If you process a report or refresh a stored report, the report appears in the table as Queued.
- The most recently created report displays at the top of the table.
- Since the user can generate up to three reports, the administrator can define a report title for each of the generated reports.
- Clicking the View Details icon changes the report settings on the page to match those of the selected previously run report.
- link to view the results in a web page, or link to save/open as an Excel file
- After the report is processed you can:
- Update the data on the report, click the Refresh icon
- View the details on the report, click on the Details icon
- Delete the report, click on the Delete icon
The Transcript Date column displays the date and time the training is added to the user's transcript, regardless of what status that training item is in. The Transcript Date is updated when new versions of the training are added due to the update in LO ID that takes place. This is recorded in Transcript History.
The Training Version column displays the version of the training item that the user completed. If a user took more than one version of a training, each version appears on a separate line, and the Training Version column displays the version number.
Note: When the Not Available status is included in the report output, "Not Available" displays in the Status column for users for whom the training is in a Not Available status.
Output Limit Warning
A warning message will appear when opening the Excel output of the report if the number of records exceeds the maximum number of rows that can be exported. The message indicates that there are more records and that the records are not being shown in the report.