Training Unit Purchase Report
The Training Unit Purchase Report tracks training units purchased by users. This report is located in the Training section of Standard Reports. This report is also only available to customers with eCommerce functionality.
Processing fees are charged if the client is using a system merchant account as a payment processor.
Note: Information about the purchase of training units is only available within this report. Any transaction reports (standard, custom, or Reporting 2.0) only cover the purchase of LOs and not the purchase of training units.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Training Unit Purchase Report||Grants access to the Training Unit Purchase report, which tracks training units purchased by users.||Reports - Training|
The currency options are not available by default. Contact Global Customer Support to have them enabled.
|Filter By||Filter the results by a particular currency.|
|Convert To||Select a currency to which the training unit values are converted. Also, select the appropriate conversion rate.|
- Transaction ID - This column displays a Cornerstone generated code for each transaction.
- Date - This column displays the transaction date.
- Name - This column displays the purchaser name.
- Training Unit Type - This column indicates the following types of training unit purchases:
- Keycode - This training unit purchase type is a key code purchase via the Training Unit tab in My Account.
- Distributable - This training unit purchase type is a training unit purchase via the Distribute Training Units page. This is an existing training unit purchase type.
- Personal - This training unit purchase type is a training unit purchase via the Training Unit tab in My Account or as a result of purchasing training units when the user's existing training unit amount was insufficient to purchase training items in their shopping cart.
- Unit Price - This column displays the cost per unit.
- Quantity - This column displays the number of training units purchased.
- Sub Total - This column displays the total before discounts and fees.
- Discount - This column displays any discount received for the purchase, including discounts from coupons.
- Processing Fee - This column displays the fee that is charged if using a system merchant account as a payment processor.
- Total - This column displays the total cost for all units.