Required/Suggested Training Report
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Required/Suggested Training Report||Grants access to Required/Suggested Training Report, which displays courses designated as required or suggested for a population of users.||Reports - Training|
- User Criteria - limit report output to the users matching the specified user criteria
- The report will only run within the defined constraints for the user running the report
- This is the standard OU availability selection criteria drop-down. Choose from available OU types
- Defaults: If no User Criteria are selected then the report will run for the entire available population
- Training Types - filter the report on a certain training type or select All for all training types
- Training Title -filter by training title
- Display Required/Suggested Training - select to display Required/Suggested Training Added to Transcript or Not Added to Transcript
- Filter By - select to filter Required or Suggested training or select None to display both
- Training Due Date - check to Include Training Due Date
- Completion Date - check to Include Completion Date
This is an asynchronous report, which allows the administrator to define the standard report and generate the report asynchronously. As a result, when administrators process the report, the system generates the report in the background, while the administrator can move on to other areas of the system. When the report is finished processing, the administrator can then view the full report in its entirety.
- Up to three separate reports can generate asynchronously, allowing greater flexibility for creating and storing different versions of the report.
- If you process a report or refresh a stored report, the report appears in the table as Queued.
- The most recently created report displays at the top of the table.
- Since the user can generate up to three reports, the administrator can define a report title for each of the generated reports.
- Clicking the View Details icon changes the report settings on the page to match those of the selected previously run report.
- Printable Version link to view the results in a web page, or Export to Excel link to save/open as an Excel file
- After the report is processed you can:
- Update the data on the report, click the Refresh icon
- View the details on the report, click on the Details icon
- Delete the report, click on the Delete icon
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||
||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|