Online Training Status Report
Display status and progress information for online training.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Online Training Status Report||Grants access to Online Training Status Report, which displays transcript status and progress information for online training courses.||Reports - Training|
- Date Criteria - This filter applies to the date on which the training was added to the user's transcript. The report output only includes training that was added to the selected users' transcripts within the selected date criteria. If no date criterion is selected, then no date filters are applied to the report output.
- User Criteria - Limit report output to the users matching the specified user criteria
- The report will only run within the defined constraints for the user running the report
- This is the standard OU availability selection criteria drop-down. Choose from available OU types
- Defaults: If no User Criteria are selected then the report will run for the entire available population
- Provider - Filter the results for training from a specific training provider/vendor or select All for all training Providers/Vendors
- Recurring Training - Check to include all online course records from a user's transcript, including all recurring online training. If unchecked only the most recent registration will be included.
- User Status - Check to Include inactive users
- Group By - Select to Summarize by employee or Do not Summarize
- Printable Version link to view the results in a web page, or Export to Excel link to save/open as an Excel file
- The value of N/A* in the Score column indicates that for completed courses, the status was manually overridden by an Administrator and marked complete
- If recurring training is included in the report, then an online course may appear in the report multiple times for each instance of the online course.