The Online Course Attempts Report provides report data for online courses that users have attempted but not yet completed or have completed. The report provides the user's score, if available, as well as the status of the attempt, the date on which the user attempted/completed the course, and the number of attempts. This report does not include information on users who have not attempted the course.
To access the Online Course Attempts Report, go to.
|Printable Version||Click the Printable Version link to view a printable version of the report. A pop-up opens displaying the report data, which can be printed using your browser settings.|
|Export to Excel||Click the Export to Excel link to view the report in Excel.|
The following information displays in the printable and Excel report output:
- User ID - This column displays the user ID of the user who attempted the course.
- User - This column displays the name of the user who attempted the course, displaying as last name, first name.
- Title - This column displays the title of the course that was attempted.
- Registration Number - This column displays the registration instance for the course.
- Attempt Number - This column displays the attempt number for the course. Each course attempt displays in a separate row on the report.
- Attempt Date - This column displays the date on which the user attempted the course.
- Attempt Status - This column displays the status of the attempt. The following are the possible statuses:
- Attempt Score - This column displays the user's score for the course attempt, if a score is available for the course. Note: If the user's score is manually updated by a manager or administrator, the updated score does not display on the report.
Note: If the report fails to process, consider reducing the possible output volume by narrowing the report criteria. For example, instead of including all Division organizational units (OU) in the User Criteria section, only include one or two Division OUs. Or, if all Division OUs are included, narrow the date range in the Date Criteria fields.