Enterprise Past Due Training Report
This report displays past due training. Past due events are not included in the report. However, past due sessions are included.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Enterprise Past Due Training Report||Grants access to Enterprise Past Due Training Report, which displays list of employees with incomplete training for which the assigned due date has passed.||Reports - Training|
Filter your results on Registered date range. Note: Date Criteria is always implemented using UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
Limit report output to the users matching the specified user criteria.
- The report will only run within the defined constraints for the user running the report
- This is the standard OU availability selection criteria drop-down. Choose from available OU types
- Defaults: If no User Criteria are selected then the report will run for the entire available population
- Training Types - filter the report on a certain training type or select All for all training types
- Training Title - filter by Training title
- Provider - filter the results for training from a specific training provider/vendor or select All for all training Providers/Vendors
- Recurring Training - check to include all records of this training on a transcript. If unchecked only the most recent registration will be included.
- Removed Training - check to Include training that was removed from the transcript by an administrator
- User Status - check to Search all Inactive users
|Report Title||Enter a title for the report, up to 50 characters. This defaults to "Enterprise Past Due Training" if no title is entered. The title is displayed on the report and is also displayed in the list of Processed Reports on this page.|
This is an asynchronous report, which allows the administrator to define the standard report and generate the report asynchronously. As a result, when administrators process the report, the system generates the report in the background, while the administrator can move on to other areas of the system. When the report is finished processing, the administrator can then view the full report in its entirety.
- Up to three separate reports can generate asynchronously, allowing greater flexibility for creating and storing different versions of the report.
- If you process a report or refresh a stored report, the report appears in the table as Queued.
- The most recently created report displays at the top of the table.
- Since the user can generate up to three reports, the administrator can define a report title for each of the generated reports.
- Clicking the View Details icon changes the report settings on the page to match those of the selected previously run report.
When the Process Report link is clicked, the report is run based on the selected criteria. The report output is stored in the Processed Reports table.
- Printable Version link to view the results in a web page, or Export to Excel link to save/open as an Excel file