Displays training requested by employees in your division. Note: The Title column only displays the latest version of the training.
|Divisional Training Report
|Grants access to Divisional Training Report, which displays training statuses for all LOs assigned or requested by those assigned to user's own division within a specified period of time.
|Reports - Training
- Date Criteria -filter your results based on training registration date range. For sessions, the report results are filtered based on the session start date. Note: Date Criteria is always implemented using UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
- User Criteria - limit report output to the users matching the specified user criteria
- The report will only run within the defined constraints for the user running the report
- This is the standard OU availability selection criteria drop-down. Choose from available OU types
- Defaults: If no User Criteria are selected then the report will run for the entire available population
- Training Type - filter the report on a certain training type or select All for all training types
- Status- select status/s to include in results
- Training Title - To report on a specific training, select the training from this field. Only one can be selected. Note: If a Training Title is specified, then this report output only includes the latest version of the training that is in a Completed status. Previous versions of the training will not be included in the report output. *
- Division - auto populates with division of user (divisional training report will only allow results to be returned for users in your division)
- Check Include Subordinate divisions to include subordinates of the division
- Provider - filter the results for training from a specific training provider or select All for all training Providers
- Recurring Training - check to include all records of this training on a transcript. If unchecked only the most recent registration will be included.
- Removed Training - check to Include training that was removed from the transcript by an administrator
- User Status - check to Search all inactive users
- Printable Version link to view the results in a web page, or Export to Excel link to save/open as an Excel file
Note: The Title column only displays the latest version of the training.