Curriculum Details Report
The Curriculum Details report displays statuses for all types of training within a curriculum. You can add additional columns of data as required. Reporting can be performed on more than one curriculum at a time.
To access the Curriculum Details report, go to Reports > Standard Reports > Training. Then, click the Curriculum Details link.
|Training - Curriculum Details Report
||Grants access to Curriculum Details report, which displays statuses for all learning objects within one or more curricula.
||Reports - Training
||Limit results to the users matching the specified user criteria.
You can limit report output to the following:
- Curriculum - Click the Select icon to select one or more curricula. This is a required field.
- Hire Date - Enter a hire date range in the From and To fields. Or, leave both fields blank for open-ended queries. Or, enter the same date in both fields if to have the range encompass a single day. The option to enter a hire date gives you the opportunity to create a wide or narrow date window for your report. This can provide a broad spectrum of users or a very specific list of users. For example, you want to see completion dates for your "New Employee Orientation" curriculum. But, you only want to see the data for employees hired on a certain date. To do this, you can enter the specific hire date in the Hire Date field, check the Completion Information box, and return data for only those employees.
- Transcript Status - Select one or more transcript statuses to include in the results. By default, all statuses are selected.
- Training Type - Select one or more training types by which to filter the report. By default, all training types are selected.
- List Training by - Select this option to display a curriculum's training items in the order in which they are configured in the curriculum or alphabetically by training title. Selecting Curriculum Order lists training items in the order in which they are configured in the curriculum. Selecting Training Title lists training items alphabetically by training title. Note: On the report output, each training item appears in a separate column either in curriculum order or alphabetical order.
- Language - Select a language from drop-down list.
- Recurring Training - Select this option to include recurring training functionality. If checked, all instances for the training are displayed separately. If unchecked, only the most recent instance of the training will be displayed.
- Include Removed - Select this option to include curricula that are in the Removed tab of a user's transcript. If this option is unchecked, then neither the items within the removed curriculum nor the removed curriculum are included in the report. This option is unchecked by default.
- Include Archived - Select this option to include curricula that are in the Archived tab of a user's transcript. If this option is unchecked, then neither the items within the archived curriculum nor the archived curriculum are included in the report. This option is unchecked by default.
- User Status - Select this option to include inactive users.
|Additional Report Columns
The report can include the following additional columns:
- Curriculum Information - Select this option to include the curriculum's status or curriculum completion totals.
- Training Due Dates - Select this option to include the due date of the training.
- Completion Information - Select this option to include the completion date.
||Enter a title for the report. If no title is entered, the report title defaults to the report name. The title appears on both the report output and in the Processed Reports list.
This is an asynchronous report, which allows the administrator to define the standard report and generate the report asynchronously. As a result, when administrators process the report, the system generates the report in the background, while the administrator can move on to other areas of the system. When the report is finished processing, the administrator can then view the full report in its entirety.
- Up to three separate reports can generate asynchronously, allowing greater flexibility for creating and storing different versions of the report.
- If you process a report or refresh a stored report, the report appears in the table as Queued.
- The most recently created report displays at the top of the table.
- Since the user can generate up to three reports, the administrator can define a report title for each of the generated reports.
- Clicking the View Details icon changes the report settings on the page to match those of the selected previously run report.
The following actions and options are available in the Processed Report table for each report:
- View the report name, as well as the date on which the report was created and the most recent run date.
- Click the Excel icon to generate an Excel output of the report.
- Click the Refresh icon to refresh the report results.
- Click the View Details icon to view the filter criteria for the report. From this page, you can modify the criteria and process the report again.
- Click the Trash Can icon to delete the report.
Output - List Training by Curriculum Order
Output - List Training by Training Title
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
I want to get a list of all the users who took a particular training. How do I do that?
A Custom Transcript Report will provide this information. Be sure to include the following fields in the report:
- Training Title
- User Full Name
- Transcript Status
Filter the report by Training Title so that you can enter the exact name of the training. You can also filter by Transcript Status to get a list of users who are in a particular status for the training, such as Completed or Registered.
Can I output this report to an FTP server?
No. Standard reports cannot be outputted to an FTP server.
However, you can create a custom report that includes the data from your standard report and output the custom report to an FTP server.