The Certification Summary report enables administrators to report on users' certification statuses within the new Certification module. Multiple certifications can be included in this report.
This report is only available within the new Certification module and only reports on certification data from the new module.
To create Certification Summary reports, go to. Then, click the link.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Certification Summary Report||Grants access to Certification Summary report, which displays summary information on users' certification statuses on one or more certifications.||Reports - Training|
This is an asynchronous report, which allows the administrator to define the standard report and generate the report asynchronously. As a result, when administrators process the report, the system generates the report in the background, while the administrator can move on to other areas of the system. When the report is finished processing, the administrator can then view the full report in its entirety.
- Up to three separate reports can generate asynchronously, allowing greater flexibility for creating and storing different versions of the report.
- If you process a report or refresh a stored report, the report appears in the table as Queued.
- The most recently created report displays at the top of the table.
- Since the user can generate up to three reports, the administrator can define a report title for each of the generated reports.
- Clicking the View Details icon changes the report settings on the page to match those of the selected previously run report.
Note: On the report output, for portals with multiple languages enabled, the certification title and certification period title displays in the reporting administrator's language. If the reporting administrator's language is not available, the certification title and certification period title displays in the fields' default language.
Output Not Grouped
Output Grouped by Employee
Output Grouped by Certification