Session Withdrawal Report
Display a list of employees who registered and later withdrew their registration, including reasons for withdrawal.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
- Date Criteria - click on calendar icon or enter a Date range (From/To) in the field. Note: Date Criteria is always implemented using UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
- User Criteria
- Provider - click on search icon to select a specific Provider or skip to search on all providers
This is an asynchronous report, which allows the administrator to define the standard report and generate the report asynchronously. As a result, when administrators process the report, the system generates the report in the background, while the administrator can move on to other areas of the system. When the report is finished processing, the administrator can then view the full report in its entirety.
- Up to three separate reports can generate asynchronously, allowing greater flexibility for creating and storing different versions of the report.
- If you process a report or refresh a stored report, the report appears in the table as Queued.
- The most recently created report displays at the top of the table.
- Since the user can generate up to three reports, the administrator can define a report title for each of the generated reports.
- Clicking the View Details icon changes the report settings on the page to match those of the selected previously run report.
- Printable Version link to view the results in a web page, or Export to Excel link to save/open as an Excel file
- After the report is processed you can:
- Update the data on the report, click the Refresh icon
- View the details on the report, click on the Details icon
- Delete the report, click on the Delete icon