The User Transcript Audit Report enables managers to view transcript audit information for users within the organization.
To run the User Transcript Audit Report, go to Reports > Standard Reports. Then select the System tab and click thelink.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
This is an asynchronous report, which allows the administrator to define the standard report and generate the report asynchronously. As a result, when administrators process the report, the system generates the report in the background, while the administrator can move on to other areas of the system. When the report is finished processing, the administrator can then view the full report in its entirety.
- Up to three separate reports can generate asynchronously, allowing greater flexibility for creating and storing different versions of the report.
- If you process a report or refresh a stored report, the report appears in the table as Queued.
- The most recently created report displays at the top of the table.
- Since the user can generate up to three reports, the administrator can define a report title for each of the generated reports.
- Clicking the View Details icon changes the report settings on the page to match those of the selected previously run report.
The following information is included in the report:
- User Last Name
- User First Name
- User ID
- Training Type - This displays the type of training that was modified. Only training types that were selected in the report criteria are included in the report.
- Training Title - This displays the title of the training that was modified. Only training items that match the report criteria are included in the report.
- Training Version - This displays the version of the training at the time of the action.
- Training Description - This displays the current description of the training that was modified.
- Training Action - This displays the action that was performed upon the user's transcript record.
- Registration Number
- Action Date - This displays the date and time at which the action was performed. The column displays the date and time as MM/DD/YYYY HH:MM:SS <AM/PM>.
- Action Performed By (ID) - This displays the User ID of the user that performed the action.
- Action Performed By (Name) - This displays the name of the user that performed the action.
- Action Reason - This displays the reason for the action that was provided by the action performer, if applicable.
- Action Comments - This displays any comments provided by the action performer, if applicable.
- User OU at the time of action - This displays the user's identifying OU at the time the action was performed. The OUs that are used as identifying OUs are set by administrators. The audit data for this field may not be available for dates prior to the Summer 2012 Release (September 7, 2012). If the data is not available, then N/A is displayed.
- User Last Modification Date - This displays the date on which the user's user record was last modified.
- User Last Modification Action - This displays the action that was last performed upon the user's user record.
The report results are sorted by User Last Name, User First Name, User ID, Training Title, and then Action Date.
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||
||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|