User's OUs and Groups Report
The User's OUs and Groups Report lists all of the OUs and Groups to which a user belongs, and can include OUs and Groups to which a user has belonged in the past. This report is located under the System tab of Standard Reports.
|User's OUs and Groups Report
||Grants access to User's OUs & Groups Report, which lists all of the OUs and Groups to which a user belongs, and can include OUs and Groups to which a user has belonged in the past.
||Reports - System
||The report displays the OUs and Groups to which the user belonged during this time period, including both OUs and Groups to which the user belonged and currently belongs. This defaults to the current year up to today's date. To include only the user's current OUs and Groups, the dates selected should both be set to the current date. Note: Date Criteria is always implemented using UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
||Limit results to the users matching the specified user criteria.
|OU Type Criteria
||Run the report on all OU types or a specific OU type.
||Choose to group the results by User, OU Type, or choose not to group the results.
|OU Custom Fields
Check the box to include OU custom fields in the report. This option only displays if the report output is set to Group by None or Group by User. If the report output is set to OU Type in the Group By field, the checkbox becomes grayed out and not selectable. Only current values of the OU custom fields are included; historical values are not included.
OU custom fields display on the report in the following formats:
- Branched Dropdown - Includes the name of the lowest selected branch.
- Checkbox - True or False
- Date - 1/2/2011
- Dropdown - Includes the name of the lowest selected branch.
- Hierarchy - The name of the lowest level selection.
- Multiple Checkbox - A comma delimited list of checked responses.
- Numeric - The entered number.
- Radio button - The selected choice.
- Short Text - The entered text.
- Scrolling Text - The entered text.
If no information exists for the custom OU field, the cell on the report is blank. In addition, inactive custom fields do not appear in the report output.
||Select this option to include inactive users in the report.
This report displays the amount of time the user was in each OU or Group. This is calculated based on a 365 day year and assumes each month is 30 days. This calculation does not consider short or long months.
The Start Date does not appear for a user who was assigned to an OU or group prior to the Spring/Summer 2010 release. Prior to the Spring/Summer 2010 release, the system did not track historical dates assigned to an OU.
The output includes the following information:
- User ID
- User Name
- OU Type - Customized OU Types also display
- OU Name
- Start Date - Start Dates prior to the Spring/Summer 2010 release are unavailable and is not displayed.
- End Date - End Dates prior to the Spring/Summer 2010 release are unavailable and is not displayed. Also, if the user is currently in the OU or Group, this is blank.
- Time in OU - This is calculated based on a 365 day year and assumes each month is 30 days. This calculation does not consider short or long months.
The maximum number of rows in the Excel output is 30,000.
Results Not Grouped
Results Grouped by User
Results Grouped by OU Type
Group Group Group Group Group Group Group Group Group