Reporting 2.0 Report Details
The Reporting 2.0 Report Details report allows System Admins to extract a list showing all reports that have been created within the portal. This report supports 100,000 rows of data and will include several filter options. Because this is an Admin report, the report will not be constrainable.
To access the Reporting 2.0 Report Details Report, go to Reporting 2.0 Delivery Log link.. From the System tab, select the
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The following details are included in the report output:
The following advanced fields are available in the report output:
- Sorted Columns
- Summarized Columns
- Show Distinct Rows
- Run When Opened
- Report OU Filter
- Report User Filter
- Automation Enabled?
- Automation Type
- Delivery Format
- Schedule Recurrence
- Schedule Start Date
- Schedule End Date
- Schedule Time Zone
- Creator Report Folder Name
- Migrated from Custom Reports?
- Include Inactive Reports
Report Sharing Details
- Is Report Shared
- Report Shared with OU Title
- Report Shared with OU ID
- Report Shared with OU - Include subordinates
- Report Shared with OU - Include Automation
- Report Shared with OU - Edit Report?
- Report Shared with User ID
- Report Shared with User Full Name
- Report Shared with User - Edit Report?
- Report Shared with User - Include Automation?
- Report Shared with User - Include Subordinates?
Reporting 2.0 Report Details Considerations
- The Report Total Runs column in the report output will show total runs altogether for the reports, irrespective of the date filter Report Last Run date.
- Date fields are displayed in the time zone of the user running the report.
- The ‘Report columns’ field in the report output will include both active and inactive columns mapped to a specific report.