Administrators and others sometimes have a need to check the status of a report delivery or to see to whom a certain report has been delivered.
With the Reporting 2.0 Delivery Log standard report, customers can see the status and a log of their report deliveries via this report. Scheduled reports that are sent to an FTP or sent through email will be included. The report will show entries for reports that have either been delivered successfully or for which delivery has failed. When generation and delivery is still in progress for a certain report, this report will not be included in the delivery log output. The report is available within the System section of Standard Reports.
This report supports 100,000 rows of data and will include several filter options.
To access the Reporting 2.0 Delivery Log Report, go to. From the System tab, select the link.
|Reporting 2.0 Delivery Log
|Grants access to view the Reporting 2.0 Delivery Log, which displays user-level information about deliveries for your Reporting 2.0 Reports.
|Reports - System
The following details are included in the report output:
These are possible delivery statuses:
- Email delivery is partially successful (fails for few users) and FTP delivery is successful
- FTP delivery failed and Email delivery is partially successful (fails for few users)
- Email delivery is partially successful (fails for few users)
- FTP delivery failed, Email delivery succeeded
- Email delivery failed, FTP delivery succeeded
Error Message Values
These are possible error message values:
- Schedule must have at least one active user
- Invalid FTP folder path
- Schedule must have at least one valid email address
- Report scheduled for delivery is not found
- Report owner is inactive.
- Email cannot be sent to user, email string is empty
- Email cannot be sent to user, user is inactive
- Email cannot be sent to user, email string is Invalid
- Email cannot be sent to user, user does not have permission for Email Delivery
- General error occurred during operation. Please contact your service Administrator (Global Customer Support)
- The Date Filter is mandatory, but other filters are optional.
- The Date and Date/Time fields display in the time zone of the user running the report.
- The default sort order is by latest delivery date and time in descending order.
- Only reports that are delivered to an FTP or via email are included in the Reporting 2.0 Delivery Log.
- Only data as of the May '22 Release will be displayed.