The Organizational Unit (OU) Audit standard report enables organizations to report on changes made to common standard and custom OU fields for one or more standard OUs. The report output displays each time one of the selected fields was modified for the selected OUs within the selected date range.
This functionality is only available for organizations using Cornerstone HR or Life Science Auditing.
|Select the range of dates to include in the report. The report will include any changes made to the selected OUs within the selected date range. This can be done by selecting a preset date range or by manually selecting a date range using the date pickers.
|Select which standard OUs are included in the report. One or more OUs can be selected, and only standard OUs can be selected. The user's permission constraints determine which OUs are available for selection.
In this section, select which fields are audited in the report. When a field is included in the report, the output displays each time the field was modified. Up to 50 fields can be selected.
|Select which standard OU fields are audited in this report. Only the most common standard OU fields are available.
|Select which custom OU fields are audited in the report. All custom OU fields are available. If the user is not within the availability for a custom field, then the field is not available to be selected.
This is an asynchronous report, which allows the administrator to define the standard report and generate the report asynchronously. As a result, when administrators process the report, the system generates the report in the background, while the administrator can move on to other areas of the system. When the report is finished processing, the administrator can then view the full report in its entirety.
- Up to three separate reports can generate asynchronously, allowing greater flexibility for creating and storing different versions of the report.
- If you process a report or refresh a stored report, the report appears in the table as Queued.
- The most recently created report displays at the top of the table.
- Since the user can generate up to three reports, the administrator can define a report title for each of the generated reports.
- Clicking the View Details icon changes the report settings on the page to match those of the selected previously run report.
In the Report Title field, enter a title for the report. If no title is entered, the report title defaults to the report name. The title appears on both the report output and in the Processed Reports section.
Click thelink to run the report based on the selected criteria. The report output is stored in the Processed Reports table.
Processed Reports Table
The Processed Reports table displays the three most recently run reports. The report name, create date, and last run date display for each report. The following options are available for each report in the table:
- Click the Print icon to view a printable version of the report. The report can also be printed from the printable version.
- Click the Excel icon to generate an Excel output of the report. Note: Once the Excel icon has been pressed, the report starts processing without a visual indicator that the report is processing. Pressing the Excel icon multiple times will restart the export process each time.
- Click the Refresh icon to refresh the report results.
- Click the View Details icon to view and modify the filter criteria for the report.
- Click the Delete icon to delete the report.
In addition to the selected fields, the following information is displayed in the report output:
- Change Date
- Changed From
- Changed To
- Field Changed
- Reason for Change
- Changed Culture
- Changed By