Headcount Trend Report Homepage
The Headcount Trend Report is an interactive month-end headcount report for portals with Cornerstone HR enabled. The report allows organizations to explore the historical headcount, viewable by different organizational units (OU). Senior managers, executives, and human resources professionals are empowered by this report to explore their organization's historical headcount to spot trends.
The Headcount Trend Report homepage lists all existing Headcount Trend Reports. From this page, you can view existing reports and create new reports.
To access the Headcount Trend Report homepage, go to.
Note: The Headcount Trend Report is only available in portals with Cornerstone HR enabled.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Headcount Trend Report Admin||
Allows users to query historical headcount aggregates and view by different organizational units (OU). This permission cannot be constrained.
|Reports - System|
Beth is the COO of a growing company with almost 2,000 employees. She knows the company has been accelerating its expansion, especially in certain Division and Location Organizational Units (OU). To study these trends, Beth used to have an analyst compute the aggregate headcount in different OUs using Excel.
Now, with the Headcount Trend Report and after a one-time data load of historical data, Beth can explore these trends over her entire company's history without an analyst's help. She can view the headcount in each standard OU, apply filters on what constitutes a “headcount” in her organization, and drill in and out of specific parts of the organization. This report facilitates resource planning and basic organizational management with Finance, Human Resources, and the rest of the executive team.
The Headcount Trend Report homepage lists all existing Headcount Trend Reports. The following information displays for each report:
Report Name - The report name displays as a link. Click the link to view the report output.
- Date Created - The field displays the date on which the report was created.
- Start and End Dates - The field displays the date range selected for the report.
- Hierarchy - This field displays the organizational unit (OU) that was selected to group the headcount for viewing. If the OU has a hierarchical structure, then there may be multiple levels of groupings.
- User Type - The field displays the user types and subtypes selected for the report.
- Employment Status - This field displays the employment statuses and sub-statuses for report, as defined in the User Employment Status field when configuring the report.