The Dashboards Details standard report enables administrators to report on metadata related to the dashboards in the portal.
- The report output is .xlsx format.
- The report output includes a maximum of 100,000 rows.
- All report criteria options are optional. If no criteria options are selected, the report output includes all dashboards created by any user at any time.
- Date and time fields are displayed in the time zone of the user running the report.
To access the Dashboards Details Report, go to. From the System tab, select the link.
|Dashboards Details Report
|Grants access to view the Dashboards Details Report, which displays details related to the dashboards in their portal, such as the dashboard creator and with whom the dashboard is shared. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.
|Reports - System
The following criteria options are available:
- User Criteria - Select which users are included in the report. The report will only include dashboards created by the selected users.
- Creation Date - Select which dates are included in the report. The report will only include dashboards created within the selected date range.
- Dashboard Title - Specify the dashboard title. The report will only include dashboards with a title that contains the text in this field.
- Sharing Details: Include Dashboard Sharing Details - Select this option to include dashboard sharing details in the report.
The following dashboard details are included in this report when the Sharing Details option is unchecked:
- Dashboard Title
- Dashboard ID
- Dashboard Creator User ID
- Dashboard Creator Full Name
- Dashboard Creator User Status
- Create Date
- Modified Date
- Creator Division ID
- Creator Division
In addition to the above details, the following sharing details are included in the report when the Sharing Details option is checked: