This report allows reporting on a designated Resume section and its corresponding fields, of the Resume.
- User Criteria - limit report output to the users matching the specified user criteria
- The report will only run within the defined constraints for the user running the report
- This is the standard OU availability selection criteria drop-down. Choose from available OU types
- Defaults: If no User Criteria are selected then the report will run for the entire available population
- Resume Section (required field) - all Resume sections, static and custom, available and defined by administrator in Admin Resume page, will display in drop-down menu except attachment section. All available field names for selected section will appear, both static and custom.
- User Status - check to include inactive users
- Display OU - check to Include OU Information and select Organizational Unit from drop-down list
- Printable Version link to view the results in a web page, or Export to Excel link to save/open as an Excel file
- As the report description notes, if a user has not populated the selected section or that section is inactivated for the user, they will not show in the report. If a user has not populated a field within the section, N/A will appear.