Custom Form Data Report
The Custom Form Data Report tracks data for the Form Management functionality. This report is only available for portals with the Form Management functionality enabled.
To access the Custom Form Data Report, go to Custom Form Data link.. Then, click the
Enter a title for the report in the Report Title field. If no title is entered, the report title defaults to the report name. The title appears on both the report output and in the Processed Reports table.
Click the Process Report link to run the report based on the selected criteria. The report output is stored in the Processed Reports table.
Processed Reports Table
The Processed Reports table displays the three most recently run reports. The following options are available for each report in the table:
- Click the Print icon to view a printable version of the report. The report can also be printed from the printable version.
- Click the Excel icon to generate an Excel output of the report.
- Click the Refresh icon to refresh the report results.
- Click the View Details icon to view and modify the filter criteria for the report.
- Click the Delete icon to delete the report.
The report output includes the report criteria, as well as the following report data:
- First Name - This column displays the first name of the user who submitted the form.
- Last Name - This column displays the last name of the user who submitted the form.
- [User Criteria Columns] - These columns display the organizational units and/or users defined in the User Criteria section of the report.
- Submission Source - This column displays the source of the submitted form.
- Task Title - This column displays the title of the task associated with the form, if available.
- Task Description - This column displays the description of the task associated with the form, if available.
- Task Assigned - This column displays the date on which the task associated with the form was assigned, if available.
- Task Due - This column displays the date on which the task associated with the form is due.
- Date Submitted - This column displays the date on which the form was submitted.
- [Form Fields] - The column title is based on the fields included on the form. These columns display the value entered for the field.