- User Criteria - limit report output to the users matching the specified user criteria
- The report will only run within the defined constraints for the user running the report
- This is the standard OU availability selection criteria drop-down. Choose from available OU types
- Defaults: If no User Criteria are selected then the report will run for the entire available population
- Peers Selected - check Only display employees with no peers selected box to generate report of employees that have no peers at all
- link to view the results in a web page, or link to save/open as an Excel file
- The administrator can see the peers, the relationship group, who approved each peer and the date the peer was approved for each employee. The report criteria will display at the bottom of the report displaying the name of the administrator who generated the report and the date the report was generated.