ILT Reservation Summary Report
The ILT Reservation Summary report enables administrators to view the seat information for one or more sessions for which the administrator has permission to view. This report enables administrators to filter sessions by date criteria, organizational units, event, facility, and provider.
An organization sells events to different partner organizations and to the public. The organization reserves a certain number of seats for employees of their partners so that some seats are guaranteed to the partner's employees.
Before a session starts the administrator runs the ILT Reservation Summary report. The administrator's permission to access the ILT Reservation Summary report is not constrained, so the administrator can see all reservation information in the report output.
The organization gives their partners access to the ILT Reservation Summary report. The partner's permission to access the ILT Reservation Summary report is constrained to their own organizational unit (OU), so the partner can only see sessions of the event where the partner has one or more reserved seats. The partner cannot see how many seats are reserved for another OU or for the public.
To access the ILT Reservation Summary Report, go to Reports > Standard Reports. Then, within the ILT tab, click the ILT Reservation Summary link.
|ILT Reservation Summary Report
||Grants access to ILT Reservation Summary report, which displays seat reservation information for sessions. This permission can be constrained by OU and User's OU. The permission constraints limit the OUs that can be selected in the User Criteria for the report. Administrators can only see sessions where the constrained OUs are indicated as a reservation OU. If this permission is not constrained, the administrator can see all sessions and registration information. This is an administrator permission.
||Reports - ILT
||Select the date range for the report from the drop-down list or enter specific dates in the From and To fields. Only sessions with start dates that are equal to or between the date criteria are included in the report.
||Select the appropriate OUs for the report. If no OU is selected, the report checks the administrator's permission constraints and returns all sessions within the administrator's constraints. If the administrator's permission is not constrained, then the report is run for all event sessions. Multiple OUs can be selected. When multiple OUs are selected, the report returns sessions with reservations from either selected OU. Note: If seats are not reserved by OU for a session, then the session is considered Public and is not associated with an OU.
||Click the Select icon to select a specific event for the report. If an event is selected, the report only displays information for sessions from the selected event. If no event is selected, then the report displays all sessions. The other report criteria must also be met for a session to display.
||Click the Select icon to select a specific facility for the report. If a facility is selected, the report only displays information for sessions where the first part location is equal to the selected location. The other report criteria must also be met for a session to display.
||Click the Select icon to select a specific provider for the report. If a provider is selected, the report only displays information for sessions where the provider is equal to the selected provider. The other report criteria must also be met for a session to display.
This option enables administrators to determine how the report data is sorted. The following options are available:
- Start Date/Time
- Event Title
- Session ID
- Organizational Unit
- Seats Available
|Filter Session Status
- Filter Session Status - This option enables administrators to filter the report data by ILT session status. Select the filter option to include sessions in the corresponding status. If no status filters are selected, then the filter is not applied. The following status filters are available:
- Include Restrictions - Select this option to include seat restriction information in the report. When this option is selected, a Seats Restricted column is included in the report. Also, for sessions that have restrictions applied, additional rows are added to provide details for each restriction that was applied. This option is only available if the user running the report is able to set restriction information sessions. This requires that both of the following are true:
- The user either has permission to create or edit ILT sessions.
- At least one of the restriction options is enabled within ILT Preferences (Allow enrollment restrictions to be placed on a specific organizational unit, Allow enrollment restrictions to be placed on organizational unit types, or Manage Reservations and Restrictions).
||When this option is checked, the report output includes a "# of Waitlisted Users" column. The column shows the number of users who are waitlisted for the session. The option is unchecked by default.
||When this option is checked, the Instructor column does not appear in the report output. This option is beneficial when users would prefer not to have instructor names appear in the report output. The option is unchecked by default.
||Enter a title for the report. If no title is entered, the report title defaults to the report name. The title appears on both the report output and in the Processed Reports list.
This is an asynchronous report, which allows the administrator to define the standard report and generate the report asynchronously. As a result, when administrators process the report, the system generates the report in the background, while the administrator can move on to other areas of the system. When the report is finished processing, the administrator can then view the full report in its entirety.
- Up to three separate reports can generate asynchronously, allowing greater flexibility for creating and storing different versions of the report.
- If you process a report or refresh a stored report, the report appears in the table as Queued.
- Since the user can generate up to three reports, the administrator can define a report title for each of the generated reports.
- Clicking the View Details icon changes the report settings on the page to match those of the selected previously run report.
The following information is displayed for each session included in the report output:
- Start Date/Time - The start date and time of the session. By default, sessions are displayed in chronological order, with the nearest approaching session displayed first.
- Title - The event title. For sessions with the same start date and time, sessions are then displayed in alphabetical order.
- Provider - ILT session provider.
- Locator Number - Session locator number.
- Session ID - If no session ID exists, this cell is empty.
- Instructor - The session's primary instructors. If multiple primary instructors exist for the session, the instructor names appear in the order in which they are listed in the session.
- Location - The location value for the first session part.
- Organizational Unit - The OU associated with the session in the Enrollment section of the Details page. If reservations are not used for the session, then "Public" is displayed.
- Seats Reserved - The current number of seats reserved for the corresponding OU.
- Seats Used - The current number of users who have registered for the corresponding OU.
- Seats Available - The number of seats that are currently available for the corresponding OU. This value does not account for registration deadlines. Even if the registration deadline has passed, if not all seats were used, then this value displays available seats.
- Capacity - The current maximum registration value that is defined on the Details page for the session.