Compensation EEO Report
This report displays EEO data and compensation information for a specific task. In order to run this report, EEO data such as gender and diversity needs to be loaded into the system. The administrator can run this report for any adjustment for a given task. This report can be run across multiple compensation tasks. This report can report on off cycle tasks. Custom bonus components can be selected for inclusion in this report. LTI Award will appear as a selectable option for the report output.
To access the Compensation EEO report, go to Compensation EEO Report link.. Under the Compensation tab, select the
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Compensation EEO Report||Grants access to Compensation Equal Employment Opportunity Report, which displays EEO data and compensation information for a specific task. In order to run this report, EEO data such as gender and diversity needs to be loaded into the system. This is an administrator permission.||Reports - Compensation|
- User Criteria - Limit report output to the users matching the specified user criteria.
- The report will only run within the defined constraints for the user running the report.
- This is the standard OU availability selection criteria drop-down. Choose from available OU types.
- Defaults: If no User Criteria are selected then the report will run for the entire available population.
- User Status - Select this option to include inactive users in the report. Note: Only inactive users that were part of the compensation task and meet the criteria defined in the User Criteria section are included.
- Compensation Task - Select compensation task.
- Component - The available components do not appear until a compensation task is selected. Select the compensation components to include in the report. These include all base types, even if they are set to be included in base salary as long as they are part of the selected compensation task. Note: For base types other than Salary, the Compa-Ratio is not included in the output.
- EEO - Select the equal employment opportunity item from the drop-down list.
- Wage Type - Determine which wage type tasks are included in the report. Note: This criterion is not based on the employee's current Wage Type value. It is based on the Wage Type value of the task. The available options are:
- All Wage Types - Include employees from all wage type tasks in the report. If this option is selected, a Wage Type column is added to the report to display each user's wage type.
- Wage Type (e.g., Annual, Hourly, Weekly) - All available wage types are displayed, including custom wage types. Select a specific wage type to include only employees from tasks that utilize the selected wage type in the report.
- Hourly Rates - Select this option to annualize the hourly rates for hourly employees. If this option is selected, any component allocated to an hourly employee at an hourly rate is annualized based on their Labor Hours value for the task (not their current Labor Hours value). Note: This option is only available if the Wage Type is set to Any or Hourly.
- Currency - Select currency from drop-down list. All amounts displayed will be based on the selected currency for the report. All amounts will be converted based on the conversion rates that are pulled in to the task when the task is started.
- Display OU - Select an OU type to display in the report for each user.
Output - Salary Component Selected
Output - Merit Increase Component Selected
On the output of the task, the components from all selected compensation tasks will appear.
- All task assignees from all selected tasks will appear in the output based on the user criteria of the report.
- For each user, the components will appear from the appropriate task.
- If the user is in more than one task, then the user will appear for each task that the user is in.
If a custom bonus type is selected, the columns that will appear on the report will be displayed as follows:
- Target Bonus - The target bonus for the task.
- Total Bonus - The actual bonus amount for the direct report.
- % Attained - The percentage of total bonus/target bonus.
For LTI Awards, the following columns will appear:
- Target Award - The target award for the task.
- LTI Award - The actual amount for the direct report.
- Award % - The percentage of LTI Award against the current salary.
RSA, ISO, and NQO will not be modified in this report.
Pro-rated adjustments amounts will appear in this report. If pro-ration is split, then the final pro-rated amount will appear in the report, NOT the individual splits.
If an OU type is included, it will appear as a column on the report.