Adjustment Guidelines Report
This report displays adjustment guidelines that apply to a group of employees during a specific period for a particular compensation component. This report is effective in displaying whether or not multiple recommendation guidelines apply for an employee for a specific period for a component. Custom bonus components and LTI Award can be selected for inclusion in this report.
|Compensation Adjustment Guidelines Report
||Grants access to Compensation Adjustment Guidelines report, which displays adjustment guidelines that apply to an employee during a specific period for a particular compensation component.
||Reports - Compensation
||Filter your results based on a date range.
Limit report output to the users matching the specified user criteria.
- The report only runs within the defined constraints for the user running the report.
- This is the standard OU availability selection criteria drop-down. Choose from available OU types.
- Defaults: If no User Criteria are selected then the report will run for the entire available population.
||Select one or more components to include in the report.
Determine which guidelines are included in the report:
- All Wage Types - Include adjustment guidelines with any Wage Type.
- Wage Type (e.g., Annual, Hourly, Weekly) - All available wage types are displayed, including custom wage types. Select a specific wage type to include only employees from tasks that utilize the selected wage type in the report.
||Select specific guidelines to include in the report.
- Printable Version - Click the Printable Version link to view the results in a Web page.
- Export to Excel - Click the Export to Excel link to save/open the report as an Excel file.
Users who have more than one recommendation guideline apply will be highlighted in red.