This report allows clients who prepay for content to view their delivery usage summary. When content is prepaid, that means the client has a contract with either the system or a third party to prepay for a given number of content licenses. This report is available from the Billing Reports page. This report is asynchronous, so it queues briefly before the report becomes available.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Prepaid Delivery Tracking Report||Grants access to Prepaid Delivery Tracking Report, which allows administrators to view their prepaid content delivery usage summary. When content is prepaid, that means the client has a contract with either the system or a third party to prepay for a given number of content licenses.||Reports - Billing|
|Date Criteria||Filter your results by date. Note: Date Criteria is always implemented using UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).|
|Report Title||Enter a custom title for the report. If no title is entered, the title defaults to the creation date.|
This is an asynchronous report, which allows the administrator to define the standard report and generate the report asynchronously. As a result, when administrators process the report, the system generates the report in the background, while the administrator can move on to other areas of the system. When the report is finished processing, the administrator can then view the full report in its entirety.
- Up to three separate reports can generate asynchronously, allowing greater flexibility for creating and storing different versions of the report.
- If you process a report or refresh a stored report, the report appears in the table as Queued.
- The most recently created report displays at the top of the table.
- Since the user can generate up to three reports, the administrator can define a report title for each of the generated reports.
- Clicking the View Details icon changes the report settings on the page to match those of the selected previously run report.
The report output displays the following information:
- Prepaid Delivery Period
- Prepaid Delivery Size - The amount of content that is purchased.
- Delivery Size Used - The amount of content that is used. This value is red if higher than the prepaid delivery size.
- Overage Delivery Charge - If the amount used is higher than the prepaid amount, an overage delivery charge is applied.