Display registrations and costs for pre-configured content libraries. If a purchase is made using a custom payment type, then the custom payment type appears within the report as a cost center.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Library Registration Report||Grants access to Library Registration Report, which displays registrations and costs for pre-configured content libraries.||Reports - Billing|
- Date Criteria -filter your results based on Registration date range. Note: Date Criteria is always implemented using UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).
- User Criteria - limit report output to the users matching the specified user criteria
- The report will only run within the defined constraints for the user running the report
- This is the standard OU availability selection criteria drop-down. Choose from available OU types
- Defaults: If no User Criteria are selected then the report will run for the entire available population
- Provider - filter the results for training from a specific training provider/vendor or select All for all training Providers/Vendors
- Group By - select Summarize by library or Summarize by cost center or Do not Summarize
- Filter by - select currency option to filter by if applicable
- Convert to - select convert rate if applicable and choose Client or Cornerstone exchange rate
- Printable Version link to view the results in a web page, or Export to Excel link to save/open as an Excel file