This report allows clients to reconcile sales records based on credit card transactions. The output is separated by course title, rather than transaction. This report is available from the Billing Reports page. This report is asynchronous, so it queues briefly before the report becomes available.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Credit Card Billing Report||Grants access to Credit Card Billing Report, allowing administrators to reconcile sales records based on credit card transactions. The output is separated by course title, rather than transaction.||Reports - Billing|
|Date Criteria||Filter your results by date. Note: Date Criteria is always implemented using UTC (Coordinated Universal Time).|
|Report Title||Enter a custom title for the report. If no title is entered, the title defaults to the creation date.|
This is an asynchronous report, which allows the administrator to define the standard report and generate the report asynchronously. As a result, when administrators process the report, the system generates the report in the background, while the administrator can move on to other areas of the system. When the report is finished processing, the administrator can then view the full report in its entirety.
- Up to three separate reports can generate asynchronously, allowing greater flexibility for creating and storing different versions of the report.
- If you process a report or refresh a stored report, the report appears in the table as Queued.
- The most recently created report displays at the top of the table.
- Since the user can generate up to three reports, the administrator can define a report title for each of the generated reports.
- Clicking the View Details icon changes the report settings on the page to match those of the selected previously run report.
The report output displays the following information:
- Passthrough / PayGo - Passthrough indicates it is client content. PayGo indicates it is system content.
- Transaction Date
- Transaction Code
- First Name - The first name of the user who purchased the course.
- Last Name - The last name of the user who purchased the course.
- Card Type
- Title - If this is for inventory, the number of courses purchased is displayed after the title in brackets.
- Content Price - If the content is Passthrough, this is the client marked price. If the content is PayGo, this is the system marked price.
- Delivery Fee - Fee which is set in the Pricing tab for this specific training.
- Processing Fee - Fee which is set in the Pricing tab for this specific training.
- Total - Total of Delivery and Processing fees
- Charge - The amount charged to the user's credit card. The charge is comprised of: Content Price + Delivery Fee + Processing Fees - Discount + Tax.
- Due to Client - This is the amount owed back to your organization for the content purchase. If the content is Passthrough, this is the total minus the processing fee and delivery fee (Due = Total - Processing Fee - Delivery Fee). If the content is PayGo, this is the total minus the processing fee, delivery fee, and content price (Due = Total - Processing Fee - Delivery Fee - Content Price).
- Ref - Reference code.
Note: Discount and Tax fields are not displayed in this report.