The Run History pop-up displays the date and time for the most recent three instances of the report, along with the number of records that were returned in the report
The following options are available for the report:
- View - Click the View icon to open the report.
- Print - Click the Print icon to view and print the printable version of the report.
- Excel - Click the Excel icon to export the report to Excel.
- Text - Click the Text icon to export the report to a .txt file.
- Chart - Click the Chart icon to view the chart for the report. The data that displays in the chart is the data that was available at the time the report was run.
Note: The Run History pop-up is accessed by clicking the Actions drop-down for an individual report on the main Reports page. link in the
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||
||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|