Custom Reports Deprecation: Cornerstone will be deprecating the legacy reporting solution "Custom Reports" with the February ’21 Release. For more information, see the announcement in the May '20 release notes and in the May '20 Release Summary & Matrix.
- Report folder location
- Report type in the report type drop-down
- Field types in the Fields panel
- Filters defined in the Field Filters tab
- Filters defined in the User/OU Filters tab (Note: When copying a shared report, the only criteria that are copied are the criteria that are available for the user with whom the report is shared.)
- Data in the report preview panel
- Sort configurations in both the Sort tab and the report preview panel
- Summary configurations in both the Summary tab and the report preview panel
- Currency options configured on the Currency tab
For users who only have permission to view a custom report, thelink will not appear in the Actions drop-down. This also applies to shared users of a report; if the shared users do not have permission to create the report, then they will not have permission to copy the report when it is shared with them.