Custom Reports Deprecation: Cornerstone will be deprecating the legacy reporting solution "Custom Reports" in August 2022. See Deprecation of Custom Reports in August 2022.
- Report folder location
- Report type in the report type drop-down
- Field types in the Fields panel
- Filters defined in the Field Filters tab
- Filters defined in the User/OU Filters tab (Note: When copying a shared report, the only criteria that are copied are the criteria that are available for the user with whom the report is shared.)
- Data in the report preview panel
- Sort configurations in both the Sort tab and the report preview panel
- Summary configurations in both the Summary tab and the report preview panel
- Currency options configured on the Currency tab
For users who only have permission to view a custom report, thelink will not appear in the Actions drop-down. This also applies to shared users of a report; if the shared users do not have permission to create the report, then they will not have permission to copy the report when it is shared with them.