SHL Assessment status type panels on the Applicant Review tab of the requisition template enable administrators to define an SHL assessment for the status. Only one assessment can be added to each SHL Assessment status type panel. The name of the status displays as the panel name.
When a status has a status type of SHL Assessment, all of the options that are available for the SHL Assessment status type appear in the panel. The panel is expanded by default. Completing the fields in the SHL Assessment status type panel is not required on the requisition template.
Note: The configurations in the SHL Assessment status type panel do not remain available if the backend settings for the assessment functionality are disabled after the configurations are saved. The title of the status is also removed from the panel header. However, the Status Change Email option remains in the panel.
To access requisition templates, go to in the Options column for the Position organizational unit (OU). This opens the Requisition Templates page for a Position OU for which at least one template has been created.. Then, click the Manage Requisition Template icon
Note: If the Manage Requisition Template icon is gray , this means a requisition template has not yet been created for the Position OU. Clicking the icon when it is gray opens a blank requisition template to create for the Position OU. Once the template is saved, you are redirected to the Requisition Templates page.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Requisition Template - Manage||Grants ability to access and view Requisition Templates. This permission cannot be constrained. This is an administrator permission.||Recruiting Administration|
|Requisition Template - View||Grants ability to access and view Requisition Templates. This is an administrator permission.||Recruiting Administration|
Note: Additional position management functionality is available for users with the permission to manage OU hierarchy.
To add an assessment:
- Click . This opens the Select External Assessment pop-up.
- Select an assessment from the list of assessments. This closes the pop-up and adds the assessment to the status type panel. Note: If the assessment vendor requires that only one solutionID can be associated per requisition, and an assessment has already been associated with the requisition (either in the application workflow or applicant review settings), then the only assessments that are available to select are the assessments that share the same solutionID.
Once the assessment is added to the status type panel, the following information displays for the assessment:
- Delete - Click the trash can icon to the left of the assessment title to delete the assessment. This removes the assessment from the panel and enables the link to reappear.
- Title - This field displays the title of the assessment.
- Solution ID - This field displays the solutionID for the assessment. See Application Workflow - Add Assessment.
- Sitting - This field displays the sitting number for the solutionID. See Application Workflow - Add Assessment.
Status Change Emails
Applicant Status Change emails can be configured for the status type. See Status Change Emails.
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|