SHL Assessment status type panels on the Applicant Review tab of the requisition template enable administrators to define an SHL assessment for the status. Only one assessment can be added to each SHL Assessment status type panel. The name of the status displays as the panel name.
When a status has a status type of SHL Assessment, all of the options that are available for the SHL Assessment status type appear in the panel. The panel is expanded by default. Completing the fields in the SHL Assessment status type panel is not required on the requisition template.
Note: The configurations in the SHL Assessment status type panel do not remain available if the backend settings for the assessment functionality are disabled after the configurations are saved. The title of the status is also removed from the panel header. However, the Status Change Email option remains in the panel.
To add an assessment:
- Click the Add Assessment link. This opens the Select External Assessment pop-up.
- Select an assessment from the list of assessments. This closes the pop-up and adds the assessment to the status type panel. Note: If the assessment vendor requires that only one solutionID can be associated per requisition, and an assessment has already been associated with the requisition (either in the application workflow or applicant review settings), then the only assessments that are available to select are the assessments that share the same solutionID.
Once the assessment is added to the status type panel, the following information displays for the assessment:
- Delete - Click the Trash Can icon to the left of the assessment title to delete the assessment. This removes the assessment from the panel and enables the link to reappear.
- Title - This field displays the title of the assessment.
- Solution ID - This field displays the solutionID for the assessment. See Application Workflow - Add Assessment.
- Sitting - This field displays the sitting number for the solutionID. See Application Workflow - Add Assessment.
Status Change Emails
Applicant Status Change emails can be configured for the status type. See Status Change Emails.