Administrators can use the Internal Career Site Preferences pages to configure the options that are available to users when applying for an internal position.
To access the Internal Career Site Preferences page, go to
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
General Settings Page Options
Administrators can use this page to manage thelink. The General Setting options is as follows:
Note: This functionality relies on the Apply with LinkedIn integration that is available in the Edge Marketplace. If the LinkedIn Edge integration is not enabled the Apply with LinkedIn button will not appear in the application workflow.
Job Search Page Options
Administrators can use this page to upload a background banner to the Internal Career Sites page and enable, disable, and configure some job search filters.
The Job Search Page Options are as follows:
- Search Banner section
- Note: If an image is not selected, the background is gray. button- Click this button to upload the appropriate image. The image appears at the top of the Job Search page if applied. It is recommended that the image be high-resolution and rectangular. An image size ratio of 4.16:1 is recommended for most users.
- Custom Field Filters section
- Note: Custom application fields can be added and managed in Custom Field Administration. button - Click this buttonto select which application custom fields should be included as search filters on the Internal Career Site. Once selected, the selected custom fields display in the filter table below. Filters in the table can be enabled, disabled, or deleted.
Job Details Page Options
Administrators can use this page to enable or disable features on the Internal Career Site details page. Additionally, headers can be set for specific areas.
The Job Details Page Options are as follows:
- Display Position Summary - If enabled, a description of the position displays as configured within the job's Position OU.
- Display Competency Assessment Chart - If enabled, the Competency Assessment Chart displays on the job details page. This depends on a competency model being associated to the job's Position OU. If no competency model is associated, then this widget will not appear.
- Display Position Learning Carousel - If enabled, a carousel displays with learning titles that apply to the selected position. These learning titles are configured in the job's Position OU.
- Display Competency Model Learning Carousel If enabled, a carousel displays with learning titles that apply to the competency model for the selected position.
- Allow Users to Create Development Plans - If enabled, a Create Development Plans button appears on the job details page.
- Add Custom Header Text - Click this link under the approprite option above to add a custom section header.
Overwrite custom settings for child Organizational Units
- Overwrite custom settings for child Organizational Units. (If unchecked, the preferences will still be applied to any child Organizational Units that are either new or currently inherit the parent settings. - Check to overwrite any custom settings for child OUs. This option is visible on all of the Internal Career Site Preferences pages.