From the General tab on the Connect With Us page, you can configure the options in the following sections:
To edit the General settings for a Connect With Us page, go to. Click the Edit Connect With Us option in the Options column.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Career Site - Manage||Grants ability to access and manage Career Site Management. This permission can be constrained by OU and User's OU. This is an administrator permission.||Recruiting Administration|
|Career Site - View||Grants ability to access and view Career Site Management. This permission can be constrained by OU and User's OU. This is an administrator permission.||Recruiting Administration|
This section allows you to define the fields that will display on the Connect With Us form in the career site in addition to the default first name, last name, and email address fields. The fields that display on the form help recruiters find applicants that have applied via Connect With Us when searching for applicants in Candidate Search Query.
The following fields are available:
- Phone Number - This field allows applicants to enter a phone number.
- Resume - This field allows applicants to submit a resume.
- Location - This field allows applicants to provide their location.
- Areas of Interest - This field allows applicants to select their areas of interest.
Check the box in the Shown column to display the field on the Connect With Us form for applicants. This option is checked by default. When unchecked, the field does not display for applicants.
Note: If you have made changes to the Shown column and would like to preview the form, then you must first click at the bottom of the page in order for the changes to be visible in the preview.
Check the box in the Required column to require that applicants complete the field. This option is unchecked by default.
In this section, you can select to enable or disable resume parsing. The Disable Resume Parsing option is unchecked by default. When unchecked, applicant resumes are parsed when they apply via Connect With Us. When checked, applicants will need to manually enter resume data.
In this section, you can select to use the default branding for the Connect With Us form that appears for applicants in the career site. Or, you can define a custom page title, description, and background image.
To define your own branding, uncheck the Use default branding option, and then complete the following fields:
- Enter Page Title - Enter a title for the page, up to 50 characters.
- Enter Text - Enter a page description, up to 1000 characters.
- Select Background Image - Click the drop-down to select an image. The images that are available to select are images that have already been uploaded for the portal. The background image displays directly behind the Connect With Us form. A default system image displays if you do not configure a background image.
Note: You can upload a new image on the Corporate Preferences page, depending on your permissions. Then, you can return to the Connect With Us page and select the image from the drop-down. The maximum file size for images is 1MB. The maximum pixel size is 1024px.
Clickto view the form. The form opens in a new tab. When making changes to the form, the changes must be saved before they will appear when viewing the form.
Clickto save the Connect With Us settings. This opens a pop-up to indicate that your changes have been saved successfully. Click in the pop-up to return to the Connect With Us page. Or, click to return to the Career Site Management page.