Training Removal Job - Create - Step 2 - Users
When creating a training removal job, the second step is to select the users for whom the training is being removed. There is no limit on the number of users which can be included in the training removal job.
To create a new training removal job, go to. Then, click the link.
- From the Select Criteria drop-down list, select the appropriate OU type, then click the pop-up icon to select the OU or user. At least one user must be selected. There is no limit on the number of users which can be included in the training removal job.
- Check the Include Subordinates box to include child OUs for the selected OUs or direct reports of the users if specific users have been selected.
- Click the See Group - Create/Edit. link to create a group.
- You can remove criteria from the Select Users panel by clicking the Trash Can icon to the left of the OU or user's name.
All users selected on the Users step will have the learning object selected on the Training step removed from their transcript.
- After selecting the users, click See Training Removal Job - Create - Step 3 - Status. to proceed to the Status step.