Training Removal Job - Create - Step 2 - Users
When creating a training removal job, the second step is to select the users for whom the training is being removed. There is no limit on the number of users which can be included in the training removal job. Up to 20 training items can be removed in a single training removal job.
To create a new training removal job, go to. Then, click the link.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
|Bulk Training Removal - Manage||Learning - Administration|
|Training Removal - Remove Completed||Grants administrators the ability to bulk remove training in Completed, Completed (Equivalent), and Exempt statuses from users' transcripts. This permission can be constrained by OU and User's OU. This is an administrator permission.||Learning - Administration|
- From the Select Criteria drop-down list, select the appropriate OU type, then click the pop-up icon to select the OU or user. At least one user must be selected. There is no limit on the number of users which can be included in the training removal job. Up to 20 training items can be removed in a single training removal job.
- Check the Include Subordinates box to include child OUs for the selected OUs or direct reports of the users if specific users have been selected.
- Click the See Group - Create/Edit. link to create a group.
- You can remove criteria from the Select Users panel by clicking the Trash Can icon to the left of the OU or user's name.
All users selected on the Users step will have the learning object selected on the Training step removed from their transcript.
- After selecting the users, click See Training Removal Job - Create - Step 3 - Status. to proceed to the Status step.
All training items selected for removal will be applied to all the users selected for the training removal job.
- If a user does not have all of the selected training items on their transcript, they will only be removed from those that do appear on their transcript.
- It is not possible to select separate user groups for different training items within the same removal job. If different sets of users should be removed from different training items, it is necessary to create separate training removal jobs to achieve this.
If user has the Training Removal - Remove Completed permission, use this permission's constraints for user selection. Otherwise, use the constraints of the Bulk Training Removal - Manage permission for user selection.