- An administrator has mistakenly created and run a proxy enrollment that enrolls the entire Product Management department into Photoshop 2012 Training when she meant to enroll them into Photoshop 2013 Training. The administrator uses the Training Removal Tool to run a batch process that removes the 2012 course from the users' transcripts. She then creates and runs a second proxy enrollment that adds the correct 2013 course to the users' transcripts.
- An administrator assigns training to 10 OUs, and then realizes that one of the OUs should not have been assigned the training. The administrator uses the Training Removal Tool to run a batch process that removes the training only for users in that particular OU.
To access the Training Removal Tool page, go to.
Create New Training Removal Job
Click the See Training Removal Job - Create.link to create a new training removal job.
For a list of training statuses which are eligible for removal via the Training Removal Tool, please see Training Removal Tool - Create - Step 3 - Status.
Manage Training Removal Table
The Manage Training Removal table displays previously processed training removal jobs. The following columns display in the table:
- Previously Removed Training - This column displays the linked title of the removed training items and the associated learning object (LO) type icons. Clicking the training title opens the LO Details page for the training item. This column is sortable.
- Create Date - This column displays the date and time at which the training removal job was submitted by an administrator. This field displays in the user's time zone.
- Process Date - This column displays the date and time at which the training removal job was processed. The time displays in the time zone of the user viewing the page. This column also defines the sort order, from most to least recent training removal job. This column is sortable.
- Created By - This column displays the name of the administrator who created the training removal job. This column is sortable.
- Status - This column displays the current status of the training removal job. The following statuses may appear in this column:
- Queued - The job has not yet begun processing or is currently processing.
- Processed - The job has finished processing.
- View Details - Click the View Details icon to open the Training Removal Details page. This column is not sortable. See Training Removal Details Page.
|Last Published: 9/10/2021||If you have feedback or suggestions for an Online Help article, please select this link.||© 2021, Cornerstone OnDemand|