Training Removal Job - Create
From the Create a New Training Removal Job page, you can create a new training removal job to remove training from multiple users' transcripts at one time. For a list of training statuses that can be removed using the Training Removal Tool, please see Training Removal Tool - Training Statuses.
To create a new training removal job, go to. Then, click the link.
Training Removal Job Steps
There are five steps to creating a training removal job:
- Training - Choose the LO for the training removal job. Only one LO can be included in a training removal job, and only the most recent version of the training will be removed from users' transcripts. See Training Removal Job - Create - Step 1 - Training.
- Users - Choose the users/OUs for whom the training will be removed. See Training Removal Job - Create - Step 2 - Users.
- Status - Select which statuses the LO can be in on a user's transcript in order for the LO to be removed. See Training Removal Job - Create - Step 3 - Status.
- Reason - Define the reason for removing the training. See Training Removal Job - Create - Step 4 - Reason.
- Confirm - Review the training removal job configurations and save the training removal job for processing. See Training Removal Job - Create - Step 5 - Confirm.
Clicking thebutton from any step of the training removal process without saving the training removal job redirects you to the Training Removal page without saving the training removal job.