When troubleshooting a custom report delivery by email, two items should be verified:
- Verify that delivery options are set within the custom report.
- Verify that Preferences are configured for custom report delivery.
Verify Delivery Options within Report
- Go to .
- Locate the report you would like to have delivered.
- Click the Actions drop-down menu and select .
- Click the Delivery tab and verify that the Deliver a copy of the report to my stored e-mail address every time it runs option is selected.
Verify Report Delivery Preferences
The Report Delivery Preferences page will open.
- Verify that the Allow a copy of reports to be sent to creator's stored email address option is selected.
Delivery for Shared Users
For shared users, the report is not delivered via email. The report is available from their own custom reports main page.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Make sure that the Allow a copy of reports to be sent to creator's stored email address option is checked in Report Delivery Preferences for your OU.
- Make sure that the correct email address is on your user record.
- Make sure that the Deliver a copy of the report to my stored e-mail address every time it runs option is checked on the Delivery tab for the custom report.
- Make sure that you have configured the Schedule tab in the custom report to run the report on a scheduled basis. Or, refresh the report from the main custom reports page by clicking the Refresh option in the Actions column for the report.
- If the report has been shared with you, an email will not be sent. The email option on the Delivery tab does not apply to shared users.
Shared reports are not sent via email. The shared report is only available to you in your list of reports on the main custom reports page.
Report delivery via email is only available for the user who created the report. The report cannot be delivered via email to the shared users.
For shared users, the report is only accessible from their main custom reports page.