Snapshot Succession Preferences - Successor and User Succession Information
Use the Successor and User Succession Information section of the Snapshot Succession Preferences page to select which User fields and SMP Metric fields display for each of the user's successors and for each incumbent and position for which the user has been named a potential successor. Only fields that are set as Read-Only will be displayed in the Succession Information - Incumbent and Succession Information - Position sections. Also, the Succession Information - Incumbent and Succession Information - Position sections are only included on the Succession Snapshot page if they are enabled in the Successor and User Succession Sections section.
- Values that are displayed in the Succession Information - Incumbent and Succession Information - Position sections are pulled from the most recently saved SMP tasks. If there is no value configured for the field in any saved SMP task, then N/A is displayed for the field.
Changes to this panel apply to both My Team > Succession and Snapshot > Succession. Any fields that are added are applied to user and position successors.
To access Snapshot Succession Preferences, go to.
Click the plus icon to the right of the Successor Information section heading to add User or SMP Metric fields.
Configure Fields Table
- Field - The type of section.
- Display Name - Enter the field name that will be displayed on the My Team > Succession and Snapshot > Succession pages. If multiple languages are enabled for your portal, select the Translate icon to translate the field into other available languages.
- Type - They type of field.
- Response - The response type. For metric fields, the administrator can select one of the following response options for the field:
- Read Only - The field is read-only and the user cannot enter a response for the field.
- Response Optional - The user has the option to update a successor's metric rating, but the user is not required to provide a rating.
- Response Required - The user is required to provide a rating for the metric field.
- Remove - Click the delete icon to delete the selected field.
Fields can be reordered by dragging and dropping the fields into the desired order. Fields can be deleted from the section by clicking the Delete icon in the Remove column.