The My Account Preferences page allows you to select which custom fields display in My Account by OU. You can define how they are used and if they are required. You can also customize the names of the tabs that appear in My Account, though you cannot omit any of them.
To modify My Account Preferences, go to.
|PERMISSION NAME||PERMISSION DESCRIPTION||CATEGORY|
The My Account Preferences page is separated into two tabs:
- Tabs - The Tabs page enables administrators to define the display names of the My Account tabs, as well as enable the Facebook and LinkedIn settings for the Social tab. See My Account Preferences - Tabs.
- Settings Fields - The Settings Fields page enables administrators to define the User Record contact and custom fields that will display on the Preferences > Settings tab in My Account. See My Account Preferences - Settings Fields.
Select this option to overwrite custom settings for child division OUs. If you overwrite custom settings for child division OUs, the selected settings are applied to both new and existing child OUs. Any previously customized child OUs are updated with the selected settings.
- If this option is unselected, then only the child OUs that do not have customized settings are updated, as well as any OUs that are added in the future.
- A child OU that has not been customized always inherits from the parent, regardless of whether this option is selected.
- An OU is considered customized if its preferences or settings have been changed.
Once all preferences are set, click.